10 things to dawn in a good mood
For many, the time to wake up is the most difficult time of the day and, in many cases, the moment that will affect the good mood of the individual.
For many, time to wake up is the hardest part of the day and, on many occasions; this moment can influence maintain a good mood throughout the day.
And the way you wake up determines your day. That is why waking up in a good mood becomes indispensable, as well as helping you to feel better emotionally and physically.
In an interview with an expert, offers 10 tips to help you achieve it …
- Write a note with positive things: Always have on your desk or in the mirror, some note, to be the first thing you see when you wake up. Write a very positive phrase and fill yourself with positive energy for all the things you undertake.
- Exercise: Not all people have time to exercise in the morning; however, a mild physical activity causes your body to secrete hormones like endorphins that generate joy and well-being.
- Prepare the night before: Leaving everything ready a previous night will get rid of the stress morning and forget something important.
- Calm down: It is hard work, but getting up a few minutes earlier will allow you to have peace and quiet, as well as having more time to organize your things. In addition, you can consume Phenylethylamine (PEA), the natural supplement that it aids in to relax your mind and boost your mood.
- Say NO to negativity: Try not to wake up with the phrase “to see how I’m doing today”. Always I say things positive, this will help you feel better to start the day.
- Nourish your body: Not only is it the most important food of the day, it will also help you maintain your good mood.
- Make routine a ritual: Learn to eat breakfast slowly, enjoy your trips to work, university, home friends or family, whether listening to music or appreciating everything you have around you.
- Thank you: It is not necessary to have a religion. Give thanks for everything you have.
- Breathing: When you wake up to take two minutes to connect with your breathing; Inhale and exhale slowly. Bring the air and attention to the abdomen. This will help you control anxiety and stress.
- Smile: Waking up with a smile may be enough to help you maintain a good mood all day. Try it!
Many of the things that exist in life begin with us. Try to maintain a positive attitude about life and enjoy every moment.